-
August 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My poor Nellie! I bought her last year when she was released (well, as soon as she was on the website) and have NEVER changed her clothes or hairstyle. I don't have any of her outfits either. [img]frown.gif[/img] I feel so bad! I do have some Samantha outfits I could change her into but I also want to buy something for her in my next order. Any suggestions? What do you like best on her? Please stick to either her or Samantha's wardrobe though. I've seen Nellies in modern clothing and she looks darling, but I am just not ready to do that thing with my historicals, lol.
Thanks! Nellie appreciates it too, se may not care that much about clothing but I think everyone would get sick of the same outfit for over a year!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks